Monday, March 11, 2013

Oz The Great and Powerful

I was super-psyched to see Oz.... I love all things related to the yellow brick road.  If you've ever imagined what went on in the Wonderful Land of Oz before little Miss Gayle skipped in, you'll love this story.  But you have to be that kind of super fan (and I am) not to fall asleep through the beginning of this movie.  It gets much more entertaining towards the end when the witches get wicked and the wizard pulls out his bag of tricks.  Kudos to the set and costume designers, I could watch this movie on mute all day long.  Except.... as much as the wicked sisters were giving evil fierceness in each shot, Glinda was dressed for the local theater guild's production of Romeo and Juliet.  Maybe the wicked witches magically canceled her Vogue Magazine subscription. *shrug*
No matter whose look you're into, HSN has a one-of-a-kind "Wickedly Beautiful shopping event... and I have to say, even though I'm not an HSN shopper (yet), I liked the options... a little something for everyone.

My HSN faves from Team Evanora 



There's even a "Cast a Spell" Oz inspired Home Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment