Friday, January 18, 2013

The Carrie Diaries

I'm a huge Sex and the City fan.  Huge fan! And as much as I'm not interested in lovesick teenage coming of age stories, I'm a woman of a certain age after all..... I was really looking forward to The Carrie Diaries. Thrilled that it starts off in 1984 (coincidentally, right around the time I was starting high school), but... it's not written for my demographic.  I'll still be watching though... how much fun is Eric Daman having styling 80's perfection?!  And how much fun must it be to put a soundtrack to this show?  

Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls just want to have fun' is going to be stuck in my head for a week.

CyndiLauperVevo

2 comments:

  1. It's something that i would love to see soley for fashion purposes... so i may just watch it on mute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do the same... except the soundtrack takes me back to when I REALLY fell in love with fashion.

      Delete