Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Michael Kors

Michael Kors Fall 2012 RTW Style.com
I've always been a big fan of Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, and Antique Shops.... it's a little more difficult to do with Baby.  When he gets tired, it's a wrap.
Sidenote - Dream Vacation Day -London with Honey and Baby, they have tickets to a Man U football game and I have the day to stroll Portobello Road

Michael Kors Spring 2013 RTW style.com









I'm sure that's what I get out of it, I LOVE the search.  It's all about digging for buried treasures.  Today, I struck gold!  I found a gorgeous pair of size 10 black Michael Kors pants for $6.95!  Yup, they almost fit, I have another 5 pounds of baby weight to lose (at least *wink*) and then they'll be perfect.  Got them into the cleaners right before they closed too!  Anyway, that got me to thinking, I hadn't seen Michael Kors Fall 2012 rtw or Michael Kors Spring 2013 rtw!  What in the .... really? I know!!! I've got to get it together! 

On Michael Kors Fall 2012 RTW -- Loved the pieces individually, wasn't a huge fan of the styling, for a personal reason.  It kind of gave me a glamping feel... and I'm so not into camping, glamorous or otherwise. But the clothes themselves? Timeless lux.
On Michael Kors Spring 2013 RTW -- Classic Michael, I wasn't blown away, but I wasn't disappointed either.
Michael Kors -- On Sale
Michael Kors -- On Ebay

style mbfashionwweek

No comments:

Post a Comment