Friday, October 19, 2012

Facetasm

Fashion Friday Look of the Week

....browsing through images from Tokyo Fashion Week,
I stumbled upon this bright collection... reminded me of
the crazy warehouse parties of the late 80's early 90's.  Didn't expect to find anything I could wear, but ahhhhhaaa, I would LOVE to wear this.  Styled differently of course, if you see my hair like this, it's probably a mistake, but I adore it for the runway. 
... and I can't tell if these are pants or a skirt, anyone know? 



Image from Style.com


4 comments:

  1. That is quite the interesting look, ha ha. I am thinking that it's a pair of pants, but you never know XD
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go back and forth.. some moments I see pants with shorts under them, then I see a long skirt with the shirt showing through. *shrug* I can't call it.

      Delete
  2. Lol at the hair, sometimes I wonder about runway looks. I think they're pants, love tha theseem to have a sheer overlay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hair is.... interesting. LOL But the whole collection took me back many years ago, when I lived for the Party/Rave on Friday/Saturday night.

      The Runway is becoming so costumey now... *shrug* it IS a good way to get people talking though.

      Delete