Thursday, September 20, 2012

looking like "myself"......

I'm soooo addicted to pinning.... and I'm soooo obsessed with looking like 'myself' post baby.  It's been almost a year, and I'm still 2 stone over-weight. Well... I'm in the tackling mood (it's NFL Season!) so I'm completely comitted to losing that 29 pounds and then some. 

I want my kid to have a healthy ... and hot Mom! LOL



Anywhoo... while browsing through Duck Duck Goose's pins, I saw this gorgeously laid out set of Fall (maybe equestrian inspired) ensemble from Orysa.polyvore.com   






... And I want each one as is.  Actually, I'd probably replace a handbag or two, and just to fit my lifestyle, I'd lower the heel on a couple pairs of boots... add more accessories... but other than that, *smile* it's absolutely perfect for a woman in transition.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment