Monday, January 9, 2012

Dexter's Laboratory

I don't know about you, but... I follow/read thousands of blogs.. maybe it's in the hundreds actually... pretty religiously and Dexter's Laboratory is one of my favorites. 


Dexter King is  - "a Professional Photographer and Director in NYC. I shoot fashion, editorial and portraits... And food for fun" . And his blog is "just to show the world the things I find beautiful, have recently enjoyed or feel are wonderful. All photos shot by me will be marked "Photo Dexter King.""


Some of my favorite images from Dexter's Laboratory .... 

Amber Rose shot by Sarah McColgan  

Demarchelier and Dior.

Kid Cudi from Interview Magazine


Anna Wintour from Wall Street Journal magazine.
Site - Dexter King Photography
Follow Dexter's Laboratory
Tweet him @DexterKing

No comments:

Post a Comment