Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dressed up for Easter

Vogue.com
 It's a rainy Saturday in Philadelphia and while having breakfast (raisin bagel with Philadelphia cream cheese and Orange Juice with a little pulp) I'm browsing the tweetworld... just checking in on my tweeties,  before I run off to the John Wind/Maximal Art trunk show at Joan Sheep. 
And this retweet from Southern Living Magazine peeks my interest -
Southern_Living 9:20am 
Wow! RT @voguemagazine: Vogue asked designers to re-imagine the easter egg. Here are our favorites-edible & otherwise. http://bit.ly/eifNQx

After seeing these eggs... If I ever have to color eggs for Easter again, I'm definitely going to be more creative!

My faves....... 
Eddie Borgo.com


Eddie Borgo is featured in this month's Vogue America's Last Look.  I'm so in love with the rose gold plated bracelet and pave-crystal bracelet. An homage to Sex Pistol Sid Vicious.  Fabulous!
Clear/Gunmetal/Rose Gold $1,375 Pic from the This is Chic
.... and back to Easter Eggs
AlbertusSwanepoel.com

JohnDerian.com




Happy Easter! 

Rhonda Ryan PR/Social Networking John Wind/Maximal Art rhonda@maximalart.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG i wish i would have tried some of these a month ago there's always next year. hapy Easter from me and niyah! love you!

    ReplyDelete