Monday, March 7, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

..... just wanted to share this with you.  I just got this great Lip Balm by Tokyo Milk, called Let Them Eat Cake!  And it really is the perfect Birthday Cake flavored lip balm.... delicious! And it comes in the cutest little packaging ... with a sparkly image of Marie Antoinette, no less.  I think I'll order a few more to send to my girlies as a weekday surprise.  I love sending a weekday surprise (just a little something that I ship out to my girlfriends for no reason at all, just a Have a Great Tuesday Gift), I'm sure it does more for me than for them.
Try it... you'll see what I mean.

From Apothica.com Inspired by the fashionable and sweet-toothed Marie Antoinette, TokyoMilk Lip Balm - Let Them Eat Cake is a super kissable sweet treat. It uses ultra-nourishing and soothing ingredients like Shea Butter, Aloe, and Vitamin E to repair chapping and dryness, while the sugary flavor satisfies.

1 comment:

  1. omg! this sounds amazing... and *cough* my address is still the same. LOL

    ReplyDelete