Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Allison Heyden

I met designer Allison Heyden at the Sally Congdon-Martin Book Signing  last year.  And with daily weather reports of snow, freezing rain and dangerously low temperatures, I've been hanging out at the Allison Heyden website for the comforts of Spring. Her designs, take 'sun dressing' to a whole other level... sweetness and an innocence, while still incorporating a sophisticated color palette and silhouette.  Fabulous!

This is my favorite Allison Heyden look!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful post.  It was truly an honor to meet you.  I will be attending another signing of "Emerging Fashion Designers" on Feb 11 (5:30pm-7:00pm) at Rizzoli Books NYC (31 W. 57th Street, NY, NY).  Please visit me at www.allisonheyden.com www.facebook.com/allisoneheyden.com and on twitter @allisoneheyden.

    ReplyDelete