Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Friday - Junya Watanabe

Junya Watanabe Fall 2008

One of my absolute favorite collections is Junya Watanabe Fall 2008.  I go back to it time and time again.... I apologize for this blasphemous statement, but I must admit, while deciding what to buy or wear.. I have had the thought, WWJ(unya)D.  *shrug* Jesus understands... we go way back.  Anyway... if Junya Watanabe were sold on Etsy, I would buy this suit!




Speaking of Etsy... the winner of the Steel Giveaway is WindyCity!  In her winning entry she suggested we take a peek at this Bird Nest Shawl by 
N By haNNa 
Well! I just faved this shop!


And I think I must have this N By haNNa riding hood as well!
  Thank you Windy City and Congratulations!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That riding hood is fabulous!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all very much! :)
    -[ N ] by haNNa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about winning your prize!
    Have a great weekend...
    Many thanks to you!
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete