Sunday, December 26, 2010

Strange Fruit

I'm always looking for fashion that is versatile, and .... chic (An overused adjective, I know... but at the end of the day, if you're described as 'chic', you've got to be happy with that.) So... when I spied this gorgeous shirt dress by Strange Fruit.... I died!  Guess what?! Both sides can be front or the back.... Versatility! I want to wear this with some gorgeous chunky jewelry (... becoming my signature, I think) and a great pair of shoes for 'out' and with a jacket and flats for 'everyday'.  Fab!



2 comments:

  1. I want!!! Where do you get it?

    hapy new year, hope to see you soon :)

    cheers,
    Renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm putting this dress in my budget! I thought about you today when I went to VIX Emporium... had to pass Dock Street. :-)

    http://shop.bestrangefruit.com/collections/when-laura-met-carrie/products/dress-shirt

    ReplyDelete