Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010! Hello 2011!

I always say that I'm not going to share my New Year's Resolution(s).... It puts to much pressure on me.  On January 12th, 2011, when I take a big bite of that chocolate chip cookie, I don't want ten people to jump out of the woodwork, and snap a photo of me with their cell phone.... Clutch the pearls! You know they will post it on facebook, with the caption... she made it 12 whole days! Oh no ma'am, that is so not cute. So... any dietary, fitness goals I have for the rest of my life are between me and Allegra Feamster... check out The Body Beautiful, by Allegra.

So... what resolutions will I share?

- I am going to actively fill my world with beautiful books, with museum exhibits,  lots of fashion, art, and music.... and share it all with you. 




 - The question I'll ask myself in the mirror is one I learned from Sarah Seidelman ... "How FABULOUS are you willing to let your life get?"

- ..... and meditate, and meditate, and meditate! 





-You know that old adage 'Pay yourself first'... I'm going to put a little twist on that, and 'Buy myself first'.  Each month, I'm going to buy some special little something just for moi!

Happy New Year! 
1940sChristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment