Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Women Who Shape Our Lives" - FDJ Contest


A dear sweet friend of mine, who writes a wonderful blog called Miss Bee's Haven (how cute is that?), sent me a facebook message this morning about a wonderful contest hosted by FDJ. The contest is a search for "women who shape our lives", and Miss Bee's friend Claudie does just that. Claudie and her Cat Rescue Network could use the $1,000 prize to continue their mission this winter.  
 
..... Asking all my friends to vote for Claudie!
Vote HERE:
Thanks bunches! 

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I can't thank you enough. This is beyond words. I've never done anything like this before, but I know that "the cat rescue network" will be pleased as punch if and when I present them with a $1,000.00 check.
    I actually dreamt of giving it to Louise last night, the fine lady that co-ordinates all of the adoptions, the foster homes, the rescues, now SHE IS AMAZING!!
    Again thanks for your votes.
    I'm sending love your way today and always.
    Love Claudie from Canada
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, you are the best! How sweet of you to take this and fly with it! I really hope we can move Claudie up to one of the first five, at least.

    Think of you often!
    xoxo
    Miss Bee

    ReplyDelete