Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen



I've been looking forward to this collection for months. And Ms. Burton has delivered.  These designs are decidedly McQueen, a clear nod to some of McQueen's iconic silhouettes, .... and now they have a softer, dare I say more 'feminine' quality. Prettier!  I always loved McQueen's work because for me he designed THE most handsome dress ever.  I mean, yes, they were always beautiful and clearly celebrated womanhood, but they were also very powerful... like a matador.  This collection is ethereal, .... and has an edge.  Well done, Sarah Burton.

telegraphtv



Just in case you haven't seen the Men's line.... I want each and every one of those jackets for myself! 

Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2011 Men
lucianburgos

No comments:

Post a Comment