Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fashion Overload!

This was a great day!  

Checked out the options my oh so chic friend, Alicia Nazario plans to wear to a very fancy gala... hope she wears the Nicole Miller with a black sequin shell layered over it. Was completely bowled over by a John Wind belt, that could easily double as a corset.... I'm still thinking about it. So beautiful!  Read another fabulous Hamish Bowles piece for American Vogue on the train home.... went to the Frank Agostino exhibit at Moore (read tomorrow's post for more details, where I met Kristin Haskins Simms) and then boogied back home to watch Michael Kors, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson, and Nina Garcia duke it out in one of the most entertaining Project Runway deliberations of all time! 
I love my life!
Me and Kristin Haskins Simms

No comments:

Post a Comment