Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More at Moore!

Well my schedule has to be revamped! There is more at Moore! 

Judith Leiber - Art of the Handbag
25 Bags, excuse me Minaudières (mē′nō dyer′s) 
that highlight the breadth and design of Leiber's 
more than 3500 designs. 

September 10th to October 17th, 2010 
(I'll be checking it out in the next few days)
Free and open to the public
Well, I've missed the opening reception on September 9th, but... 
on Thursday, September 30th (2 - 3:30 pm) 
there is the Elizabeth Greenfield Zeidman Lecture. 
The lecture features a conversation with/between 
Moore's Annual Visionary Women Awardees. 

Judith Leiber 
Photographer and Educator, Wendy Ewald 
Curator, AnnTemkin

The exhibition is being presented in Cooperation with the Leiber Museum 
in East Hampton, New York

Hmmm.... that would be a nice weekend trip, 
putting that on my 'To Do' list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment