Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BROOKLYNrehab



BROOKLYNrehab is Alyssa Zygmunt. She's a fashion designer by day, collector and crafter by night. Each little handmade, vintage, and up-cycled piece is divine.  Not only does this shop sell the most precious little things, but the merchandising, makes me want to change everything in my apartment. 



  I'm getting rid of my silver bookends (from Staples) and getting this 'Scout's Honor' handcast porcelain bust to grace my shelves. 

Salt is the spoon and pepper is the fork but don't worry if you forget, 
there is always the "S" and "P" on top to remind you.  

Grey Gardens Charm Necklace - You don't have to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth to love the absurd glamour of Grey Gardens and high society life in the days of yore. Sport your own spoon that comes shipped with a reproduced "coming out" card that was used by families to find suitors. 

Wooden Key Necklace - Love the way this key necklace is displayed, I'm going to have to do some serious flea marketing to reconstruct this look at home.... and then where to put it? 
Wish I had a mantle place..... I'll figure something out. 


Everyone reaches out to touch my own Little Key Necklace from BROOKLYNrehab, so chic alone and light enough to cluster in with some other gorgeous little bauble.
 _________________________________________________________________________
Want more BROOKLYNrehab?




No comments:

Post a Comment