Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bon Appetite!


  This last month has been a lesson in 'letting go' and focusing on the work and the people I love.  As a result, I was able to take two hours (in the middle of the day!) to have lunch with my brother at one of his favorite Philadelphia restaurants.  And now, La Creperie Cafe is one of my favorites!  I had a dish called Mon Dieu.... mmmmmmm.... a huge crepe with mushrooms, shrimp and tomatoes, marinated in white wine.  Delish! Wish I could remember what my brother ordered, something with fruit, I think ...... I was just so into what was on my plate. LOL! If you haven't been, you must take time out of your busy schedules to try it out.  Allons-y!

"The key is to have a balanced life. Set aside a fraction of your time to carry out your dreams and ambitions."
~ Michael Lee
 
 
215 - 564 -64601722 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-5231 
Open Mon 11am-4pm; 
Tue-Sat 11am-9:30pm; 
 Sun 10am-8pm

  Oh la la... 50% off a dessert crepe, during the month of September 2010.   Guess I'll be making another trip this month.  Bon appetite!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment