Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sparrows!

Remember that scene in the Wiz, where the colors change ....... I'm like that with animals. Except for Giraffes (my absolute favorite!), my animal obsession changes every six months.  Remember when I couldn't get enough of owls? Now I can't get enough of Sparrows. ..... I don't know why. Maybe, I wear so much big, chunky, statement jewelry that when I look for something 'different' I look for fragile ... like a sparrow. So.... off to Etsy

Over The Cherry Moon

Sparrows and a Single Swarovski Pearl Necklace 

 

Oxidized Sterling and Fuchsia Pearls Bird Nest Necklace

 

In Flight- Vintage Brass Hinged Cuff

 
 
This weeks Giveaway is very special!  It's a Viva La Chic Sparrow Necklace! To win, you must be a follower of the  Style Shepherd of course, and leave a comment telling us your favorite piece at Viva La Chic!  All comments must be posted by Wednesday September 1st, 2010 11:59PM. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced Thursday September 2nd, 2010. Comment as many times as you like (no translation yet, comments must be in English). Good Luck!  

 

16 comments:

  1. I follow and I love the Rockin Rose Earrings.
    Ria
    freeeedz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wearing a necklace with a double chain - one has a sunflower and one has a swallow.

    Please enter me - I love the Brown Beauty sequin headband.

    Ree
    XXX
    http://reallyree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the PALE PINK Sequin Hairband. It is pretty!
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Over The Cherry Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow (follower name is Damla). I like the CHIC Kitsch Black Pearl Eiffel Tower Earrings.

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the euphoria earrings are my favorite :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/27671785/euphoria-earrings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I like the PALE PINK Sequin Hairband
    Alissa_Charm@yahoo.com
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the PALE PINK Sequin Hairband!

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just like you, some days it's elephants, others it cats....funny!

    I love the Stella at Night Earrings - they are so so pretty. Great giveaway, please include me.

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love to decorate my hair....the PALE PINK Sequin Hairband is adorable.

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparrows and a Single Swarovski Pearl Necklace is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower of course :) My favourite piece is the 'VIVA LA CHIC TURQUOISE Cameo Necklace'

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 'VIVA LA CHIC FUCHSIA Cameo Necklace' is nice too, I couldn't decide if I preferred it in fuchsia or turquoise... :S

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...and my favourite earrings are the 'Stella at Night Earrings'

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Over The Cherry Moon.

    elev35@rambler.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the happiness every item on the shop irradiates! And my favourite item are the Stella by Day Earrings

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete