Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On Wednesday, I love Street Peeper

Where have I been?  Seems like everybody knows Street Peeper! Oh well, when ya know better, ya do better, ..... and my voyeuristic fashion desires are more than satisfied by this site.

This is from Street Peeper's March 25th, Street Style Recap. 
 Yasmin Sewell, buyer for Liberty of London, in a sheer black CHRISTOPHER KANE dress with pleated skirt and black ACNE peep-toe heels.

Exerpt from Street Peeper:

"I started Street Peeper like late 2006, early 2007'ish after a variety of odd jobs: failed internet start-up, co-author of a trashy novel, (used copies starting at $0.01 on Amazon!), fired from 12 restaurants in NYC, occasional party promoter, and I sold Beanie Babies out of my NYU dorm room... so that's me in a nutshell... Hope you like Street Peeper."





Follow Photographer Phil Oh, on twitter: @MrStreetPeeper






No comments:

Post a Comment