Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Red Carpet 2010


It's the Wednesday after Oscar Sunday, and I'm finally starting to feel grounded. To be honest I wasn't blown away by anyone on the red carpet, .... no draw dropping moments, except .... Forrest Whitaker! He's really become quirky grown man sexy. He stirred some... 'chase you down until you love me, papa paparazzi', in me that is usually reserved for, ... Denzel, Clooney (needed a haircut), Pitt, Hounsou, Redford, Chow Yun-Fat, Tony Leung, Hugh Jackman,... OK, stopping there, ....that list could go on forever.

This year I had an amazing Oscar facebook party. So many people stopped by and added wonderful comments, .... thank you, thank you, thank you, looking forward to doing it again next year.

Fortunately I had a great co-host...Nicole G., my newest sistah from another mistah. She kept the party going when I took a break to hydrate. Remember children, if you're going to try this at home, you must drink lots of water, and check with your physician before going on a facebook, and text marathon. Safety first!

And the award for best post of the night, goes to my co host for:

"...that looks like raspberry colored coffee filters on Project Runway...".




See ya next year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment