Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, I love.....

I just started following a blog called An Audible Pause, and I love it! The author, Carrie, really inspired me to do a little more writing, .... it won't be the next classic American novel, but at least my journal pages will be filled. .... I'm going to steal an idea/title from Carrie, and chat about the bloggers that I love.

This Wednesday, I love... the aforementioned An Audible Pause of course.... Anthropologie Addict whose alternating 'outfit of the day' and lovely fashion picks, keep me anxiously anticipating every new post. The author Natalie, is a woman whose sophisticated taste belie her young years.





My favorite Anthropologie Addict 'outfit of the day'.

I just need to snag that beautiful cloche to copy it, ...and I've learned from the blog comments that the cloche is from Hat's by Wanda on Etsy... so very soon I'll have this look kit and kaboodle.











...... last but not least is Jewelry Whore, who will introduce you to some REALLY fantastic designers. Look at this fantastic ring by Alidra Alic's dreamy collection, inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Have you ever seen anything so wonderful? ...puts a smile on my face like a Cheshire Cat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________________________



The Valerie Barbie Blog
is hosting their first giveaway a fabulous pair of John Wind Maximal Art earrings!



Rhonda M. Ryan
PR - Maximal Art

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to me! I love your blog I should do a post like this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention! What a great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete