Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Lucky Magazine Picks... February 2010

Who doesn't love the Yes and Maybe stickers in Lucky Magazine? If only every Magazine supplied them,.... I end up using the Lucky stickers in Vogue, In Style, Marie Claire, ... in my journal, ... in my planner, LOL. Love the stickers!!


Amanda Seyfried is on the cover... (a very Seventeen Magazine classic cover) .... I have to admit, her face was very familiar, but I didn't know her name... I do now! ... and I learned that when her last movie ended she bought everyone personalized leather journals, .... nice!




You know what's more fun than the stickers?
The Lucky Mag Giveaways! I'm going to try to win these diamond studs.



... and on the web pages. Design your own totes, pillows and fantastic rugs, at Jonathan Adler! Fantastic, but way to many choices for me. I couldn't figure out whether I wanted a bear rug or a fabulous set of personalized pillows. I'll visit again, when I've had time to wrap my brain around all the choices.






Lovely, these Tambourine rings are by Patricia Madeja, and sold at
Artful Home. ... also take a look at the architectural pearl earrings by Kathleen Lamberti, also sold on Artful Home and mentioned in a previous
Style Shepherd post.








I'm sending these Magnapods to all my girlfriends. This is one of those things that when you see it, you immediately realize how much you need it, and you didn't even know it existed. .... and... wait for it... they're only $10! These little clear boxes are magnetized and stick to the inside of your medicine cabinet! Amazing, why didn't I think of that?


Thank you Lucky... Can't wait to get my March issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment